|ABOUT THE JOURNAL|
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Baruga Journal Policy on Plagiarism and Copyright Infringement
The article submitted by the author is the full responsibility of the author so that it is hoped that each author will ensure that the work meets the writing criteria, especially the source of the writing that is not wholly-owned by the author. The manager of the Baruga journal will check using Similarity Check to ensure the submitted articles are not plagiarized.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.